12.20.2007

Clog Class


My clog family is now complete!




I set them up for display at The Scarlet Skein with the patterns and all of the needlefelting supplies. I think that they will make a fun class for January. The great thing about this pattern is that I found three shortcuts that will probably cut an hour or more off of the knitting time! I'm going to be sharing this technique with the students that sign up for the class.

Felt Clogs Class

Cost is $35 for a two part class

Saturday, January 5th 9:30-11:30

Wednesday, January 9th 11-1

Saturday, January 19th 9:30-11:30

Wednesday, January 23rd 11-1

Needle Felting Workshop

$15

Saturday, January 26th 12-2

For the needle felting workshop, I am bringing all of the roving for everyone to use and I will be offering direction and instructions for using the tools. You can get all the supplies you need for both classes at the shop.

These are just the class times for January, but as with all of my classes I will be offering the Felted Clogs class for several months. Look on the website for current class times!

Call 805-466-YARN if you are interested in signing up!

I was so excited to finally finish the clogs. They fit each one of us perfectly. I was really happy that the pattern offers such a great size range with special instructions for different foot widths. I keep having little clog fantasies where I envision everyone in my family getting a pair. I should probably finish the 5 projects I have going on now before indulging in that fantasy any further. Speaking of my knitting projects... I'm getting nothing done!!! I keep getting more and more j0bs from customers!! Not that I am complaining or anything. Currently I am repairing an afghan and knitting a custom stand mixer cover. I better get knitting!

No comments: