12.24.2008

Upcoming Class Dates

I have some knitting classes coming up! I am excited to teach my first classes at "Yarns at the Adobe" a quaint little yarn shop a couple of towns over.

On January 7th I will be offering my Gauge Swatch Workshop from 10am-11am.
Click here for more information about the class. Cost $15

Also I will be teaching an Entrelac class on January 7th from 11:30-1:30.
I taught this before many many times last year. It was such a fun class for me to teach. Entrelac is challenging with alot of things to keep track of but is fun and interesting to work up. And the results? Gorgeous!
Cost $30


The entrelac scarf we will be starting in class is the "Danica" pattern from knitty.com.

I used 3 skeins of Trendsetters Tonalita (which is a self striping yarn) for the pattern instead of the 2 different colored yarns that the pattern calls for. I love the way the Tonalita colors block out into each entrelac rectangle, and its so nice to not have to switch colors every 5 minutes.
Approximately 300 yards of any self striping worsted weight yarn will do.

Email me at nevernotknitting@gmail.com if you are interested in signing up for these classes or if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Wish I lived closer. They are so lucky to have you as a teacher.

skinner studio said...

Wow, that is really beautiful. Wish I had some more skills to tackle a project like that!