1.20.2009

Design Project Update

Ok, so actually I finished this sweater a few days ago, and hope to have the pattern available very soon. I dont want to show you the finished product quite yet, but here is another 'work in progress picture' so you can see how it all came together.



I liked this cardigan so much more the more I knit on it. The stripes really brought it all together in my opinion, and it turned out pretty cute!


And dont worry! The armpit holes are not a design feature, but are sewn together later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super sweet. I think the little stripes at the hem and the cuffs just add the perfect little touches to tie it all together.

Dawn said...

So cute...the stripes make it and when paired with the beret is going to look adorable!

Kathy said...

How adorable! Can't wait for the pattern. I think I'll make it even though I don't have a little one to knit for.

Kris said...

I think it's just fantastic!

Mollye said...

I LOVE this sweater, can't wait to see it in person.

D Louise said...

Your sweater is TOO CUTE! Instead of sewing the armpits together at the end, I've had good luck with just picking up the stitches from the body when I add the sleeves; that way I have just a pinhole on each end to deal with instead of a whole bunch of stitches to graft together.

cici said...

it's beautiful!!!! Love the details.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this finished - it's very exciting!

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Love (100 and more)! This will look so adorable. . .