11.10.2009

Pre-order Your Cedar Leaf Kit!




My new pattern the Cedar Leaf Shawlette will be available for purchase soon!



If you are interested in knitting up the Cedar Leaf Shawlette, you are able to pre-order the kit in the fabulous Handmaiden Lady Godiva yarn right now through One Planet Yarn and Fiber.

Click here for details.

The kit will include the pattern and 2 skeins of Lady Godiva in the color of your choice at a 10% discount. One Planet wants to insure that the color you want is available. It will be dyed to order especially for you.

I highly recommend this Cedar colorway. It is unbelievably beautiful. The way the greens and hints of brown and rust blend together is so reminiscent of Autumn.

I've also been eyeing that Chocolate colorway. It looks so rich and decadent!

15 comments:

pearl said...

YAY!!!!
it's divine!
i can't wait to knit this up!
thanks!

Elissa said...

this is GORGEOUS... the close up photo below just makes me swoon... someday i will be THAT good. lovely!

mom said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I'm all about the shawlettes this winter, and that looks like it work brilliantly as a scarf as well.

Anonymous said...

I've signed up for the KAL on the NNK group and I can't wait for the pattern to be released. I have a few skeins of Malabrigo Silky Merino:)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I think it would look awesome in the chocolate. Must. Resist.

Celia said...

Beautiful Pattern! The colorway is gorgeous indeed.

Poethead said...

This is so pretty! I love it. Thank you for another great design.

Lynette said...

i love this pattern. your designs are so beautiful. keep up the great work.

Shannon said...

Beautiful pattern and beautiful yarn! And you're right, the cedar green is definitely the way to go.

Nancy said...

Another creative contribution from Alana for me to dream about and eventually make! Beautiful!

loonyhiker said...

Great pattern! I liked the Cedar green but I also liked the amethyst too.

Unknown said...

I have also added this beautiful shawl to my queue. I love the Cedar color. I enjoy your podcast and look forward to the next one!

Occidental Tourist said...

I am excited to try the Lady Godiva yarn. You make it sound luscious!

skinouye said...

Love the color cedar....yummmmm