3.11.2010

Stitches Stash


So I went up to Stitches West a few weeks ago or so.
And a few skeins decided to come home with me...

Well.. maybe a lot of skeins. I guess it depends on how you look at it. :)

I am in love with all of my new yarns. I have no idea when I'll get the chance to knit all of them.. but for now I am greatly enjoying just having them in my possession.


Each picture links to the vendor from which I bought from.


(Starting at top left: 1: Miss Babs Yummy Monochrome-2 ply Superwash in Moss, 2: Malabrigo Worsted in Paris Night, 3: Becoming Art Handspun in Auburn Reconcile, 4: Pigeonroof Studios Heavy Laceweight in Black Walnut, 5: Becoming Art Celio Sport in New Moon, 6: Anzula Cloud Laceweight in color #206, 7: Becoming Art Mar Lana in Sandalwood, 8: Madelinetosh Vintage in Victorian Gothic, and last but not least
9: Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash Sport in Lichen.)


Be sure to listen to my upcoming podcast episode on March 15th to find out more
about my trip to Stitches West!



20 comments:

Virginia G said...

Ooh, pretty. I really love the Miss Babs one. What a great color.

Anonymous said...

I love them all! Great choices and such gorgeous colorways ~ yummy!

deedalee said...

I bought from Miss Babs, too, I love her stuff. You bought more laceweight, ha ha.

Unknown said...

I've fallen for Black Walnut and Victorian Gothic. There's something so exciting about looking at beautiful yarns - you never know what they are going to become.

rosalia said...

I love blues and greys. Good choice!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! My absolute favorites are 6 and 7.

pinkarwensocks said...

I've been trying to track down some Madelinetosh after all your glowing recommendations, but the only stockist in Australia http://www.thewoolshack.com sells only their sock yarn. If it's that good, I might just have to buy from o/s. I like the look of the vintage <3

Caroline Dlugy-Hegwer said...

Lovely yarns!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous yarns! I love all of the colors (especially the green....but I'm kind of biased when it comes to that :D )

Anonymous said...

all beautiful. i am going to a yarn festival tomorrow. i keep telling myself, i am only buying sock yarn, i am only buying sock yarn, etc.

pennymb said...

Love the yarn,the colors are just beautiful love listening to your podcast. In my small town there is no LYS, internet only, so when you talk about yarn I listen closely. You've given me great ideas for yarns to try. Thanks so much

jen said...

Ah, you got some yarn from Becoming Art. Hers was one of my favorite booths, and I got some of the Dulche fingering silk-merino. Now wishing I had gotten some of that Cielo too!

Jenn said...

How excited am I to spy 3 gorgeous skeins of Becoming Art Yarn!! Lisa is a dear friend and her colorways are just fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oooh. I think my favorite may be the Celio Sport. That colorway is wonderful!

Rachel said...

Wow, those are all beautiful yarns! I say you scored big time and are going to enjoy creating something fab with those skeins.

:)

lindsaybrookes said...

of all the things to be jealous of about this post, i find i'm most jealous of the completely empty shelf you have available. i never thought i'd reach a place in life where i'd be more jealous of empty spaces than of beautiful yarn. oh, studio life.

Jill Warren said...

Have you ever gone to stitches south? Just wondering if it is equally wonderful.

Annette said...

That's definitely just a few, trust me.

And they're all gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

oooh, i can't wait for you to "bring on the product reviews. :)

Jill Warren said...

Oh, how I wish we lived closer to a Stitches event location. At least we have your wonderful reviews. You make each yarn sound like a delicious dessert and one that I would like to try. Thanks for your terrific reviews.