7.16.2012

Button Pairing



Another new sweater design completed! A top down raglan cardi with some very special little details.
It's knit from The Fibre Company's Organik yarn. So unbelievably soft and warm!

And I happened to find the perfect little buttons for it at my LYS.
I just love hand-painted buttons like this. I think that they add a little feminine charm to the finished cardigan.



Many of you have been asking when I am going to publish all of these new patterns. 
Thank you for your interest in my designs!

I am trying to get an entire new collection together to release at the beginning of the new year. 
That is my goal.. but I have a lot of work left to do. I better get back to it!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Buttons on sweater are like sprinkles on cupakes, they make all the difference! Your choice is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hand painted buttons!!
They are lovely.
Your designs are wonderful,
and i enjoy reading your blog :)
Ive had you in my rss for ages and look forward to your posts

Mine is...
Emmaknitted.blogspot.co.uk

If you would like to look sometime

Thankyou
Emma xx

Unknown said...

You're keeping the new patterns a mystery, aren't you? LOL

aknitterforever said...

The buttons you're using for your cardigan look perfect for a cardigan I knitted. Would you let me know where you purchased them so I can see if they have more? Thank you. This would be so great to f-i-n-a-l-l-y get that sweater done!

hawknitr13 said...

those buttons were designed for your sweater!!
^)^linda

timothyandreas28 said...

I love your latest podcast and listening to Tanis' knitting story. When will you share your quince and co's swatches?
I would like to send you my story, but I don't have recording equipment, only a built-in recorder in my cellphone and camera, and iPad.

Artesanato By Michele said...

Hi Alana! How are you?
Your blog and posts are wonderful, i really loved it!
Best wishes and see you soon.