10.20.2012

Puzzles!




Here is the final item that I have to share with you that will be included in the 
Deluxe Edition-Gift Set of our soon-to-be-released children's book, Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf.

A special, custom made....


P u z z l e !

I absolutely love this little 20-piece puzzle. This is one of my favorite scenes from the book 
where Annie's mommy teaches her how to knit on the couch. 
It reminds me of when I taught my daughter to knit.
That will always be a special memory for me.




My daughter has had lots of fun taking this puzzle apart and putting it back 
together over and over and over again.


Remember... this puzzle will be part of our Deluxe Edition, but will be included for free for everyone who pre-orders the book!

Pre-orders will be available shortly!




13 comments:

Neesha Hudson said...

Everything looks good! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute

Anita said...

Hi Alana,
There's nothing like those special memories of teaching your children special crafts you know. I had 2 boys, one either side of me, teaching them how to knit. I remember it well, so special.
Cheers, Anita.

kamadres said...

The puzzel is great!!!

WhitMc said...

That item going to be necessary at our house. Can't wait for the pre-ordering to open!

Cambria said...

I'm reaching critical levels of excitement over here!!

knitalatte said...

Adorable! I love everything about this project.
What a great gift for a young knitter. The paper dolls, stickers and puzzle will make learning to knit even more fun...

Deb said...

Absolutely darling! Hope we can order more than one!

Amanda J Anson said...

I am so excited about this book!! I am expecting my first baby and hoping for a girl that I can teach to knit. This book will be perfect. The puzzle is darling as well.

Kelly said...

how wonderful!

Elizabeth said...

I am so excited about this book! I think it will be the perfect gift for my oldest daughter (who will be 5 in December)!!! I can't wait to preorder! :)

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

More and more excited to see (and buy) the book and set! Great stuff here, Mrs. Dakos!!!

Oneday Designs said...

Just ordered this for our 5 yr old Grandaughter. Last year I taught her how to knit and now she loves all things "knitterly". I know that she will love the paper dolls just as much as I did when I was little.

Linda. "Oneday" Designs