3.03.2014

Botanical Knits 2; Now Available For Pre-Order!

Botanical Knits 2; Twelve More Inspired Designs to Knit and Love is now available 
to purchase as a digital e-book for $18 or to pre-order in print for $22 plus shipping.

If you choose to pre-order in print, you will receive a complimentary copy of the digital e-book to download right away along with two special surprises in the mail when the book ships in June!

-A botanically inspired, gauge-measuring bookmark to use with your new book
-A complimentary new pattern designed by me!

If you would like to purchase Botanical Knits 2 locally, it will be available to purchase in yarn shops and bookstores worldwide beginning in June.

Shop owners, please visit my wholesale site for more information about carrying Botanical Knits 2 in your store.

If you have purchased the individual Sprig pattern in the past, please don't forget to enter your "receipt no." or "transaction id" from your paypal receipt 
in the ordering process to save $6 on your order of Botanical Knits 2!

I hope that all of you really enjoy this new book! Please do post pictures of your finished knits on the Botanical Knits ravelry group or our facebook page! I can't wait to see all of the new designs knit up by all of you in different yarns and colors. Happy knitting! :)


8 comments:

Glenna said...

I can't get the paypal transaction Id to work and have tried it numerous times. I am ready to give up

Unknown said...

Yay! I pre-ordered your book and got my ebook also. I'm so excited. Love all your beautiful patterns!

Laura from beautiful West Michigan
lerounds on Ravelry

Alana said...

Hi Glenna,

Sorry about that! We are working hard here behind the scenes to iron out all of these errors.

Please visit this page/; https://nnkpress.com/sprig

I hope this helps! Email me if you continue to have problems. nevernotknitting@gmail.com

Karen said...

Congratulations on newest book! BOTANICAL KNITS 2! Also the give away for exotic stuff animals sounds super. As always you have such a well done podcast!

Brenda said...

YIPPEEE!!! I've ordered mine and am enjoying the ebook while I wait for the hard copy in June. Just love all the patterns...and it's so nice to see your model smiling! Photography is amazing. Thanks for many happy hours of knitting it will give me. Time to stash dive and cast on Verdure...

Unknown said...

Exquisite! Another inspired collection!

Arielle

DebraYocum said...

Alana,
I pre-ordered BK2 but I can't get the ebook to download. Is there anything special I have to do?

Debra Yocum

DebraYocum said...

Alana,
Disregard my last comment. I figured it out. I wasn't putting the code in correctly. I got it downloaded and I can't wait to get started.

Debra Yocum