4.01.2015

This Little Piggy



Attention all knitters. I have an important announcement to make. 
I have just now finished the most adorable baby knit that ever was.


This hat.


 "This Little Piggy" hat by Kate Oates is complete with a snout, ears, and of course...



... a curly tail in the back!

I knit this hat up in only one day with only one skein of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. This yarn is a perfect choice for a baby knit because it is so soft.. and just the perfect piggy color too, don't you think?

I am so glad that my friend just recently had a baby girl because it gave me an excuse to knit this hat!
And it's hard to believe.. but it's actually cuter on a tiny baby. If that is even possible.





Congratulations to my friend Kyla and her new sweet little Piggy, Tessa.

Pattern available HERE.




12 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!

ikkinlala said...

So cute!

Cre8tive License said...

Absolutely darling piggy hat. So precious on the baby.

Suzanne said...

That is a precious hat!

Michelle said...

The hat is so cute and I can't wait to see the Secret Garden Shawl kit! The Little House in the Big Woods takes me way back. I, too, used to play dress up and sit and do cross stitch by the light of an oil lamp. I felt so authentic!
Michelle

ActuallyKnitting on Ravelry

aprilflowers said...

Such a sweet hat! Liveknitup on Ravelry.

Julie said...

oh my gosh, so freaking adorable!! that little curly tail at the back- to die for.

Unknown said...

Very cute. Now I only need a baby to knit for.

Unknown said...

the hat is so cute, and worth all the little piggy details, and i agree an excellent yarn choice for a baby hat :) jenny xx

mart said...

Piggy hat is amazing!

Sarah Mostkoff said...

Growing up far out in the country with four older brothers and no neighbors, Little House books were my "friends". Love the piglet hat!!

Unknown said...

I love this blog!
I am a new blogger with my husband,I will do knitting soon on the blog, so maybe one of you could check us out?