Klaralund is a beautiful sweater pattern but I unfortunately picked the wrong size in the beginning. In denial I kept on knitting hoping I'd lose a few pounds and reassuring myself that I could "just block it out." The fact of the matter is that it would have truly looked terrible on me. And I didn't want to waste 8 skeins of Noro Silk Garden on an unflattering sweater.
I frogged the whole thing.... the front, back, and half of a sleeve. It was a little painful but I just kept thinking of the Sunrise Circle Jacket that I want to knit up from all of this Noro.
In other news I killed the Seedling Sweater too. The fabric was wierd because I had to use such a large needle size to get gauge and I wasn't even sure if I was going to have enough yarn to complete it.
But I don't just murder sweaters, I finish them too. The Terese sweater is done!! It looks great. I hope to take some proper pictures of it tomorrow.