6.24.2008

Tiny Little Dolly Undies

The dolls are almost finished!

Here are some little lacy dolly underwear that I just finished knitting. They were knit with Katia Mississippi 4-ply yarn. They went super fast. Knitting doll clothing is such instant gratification.

The waist bands of the underwear have elastic so that they will stay on the dolls. These dolls have such puny little bodies, so it was necessary.

I am almost done with everything doll related. I will be posting pictures of their dresses within the next few days and pictures of the finished dolls themselves early next week. I am waiting for my sister-in-law and niece to come back into town to photograph the girls playing with their new dollies together.

That will be so cute...

3 comments:

sweetp said...

Cant wait to see them....

Arianwen said...

How cute!

Unknown said...

Those are STINKIN' cute! Looking forward to the photo shoot results.