7.09.2008

More Dolls...

To my dearest blog readers,

(All 3 of you out there...)

I know... I know... you are probably so sick of seeing pictures of dollies.. But please bear with me. These were just too cute. I had to share.

For all of you who feel that if you see one more dolly picture you might just throw up.....well... now is the time to go get yourself a bucket.

These pictures are from when Ava gave her cousin Audrey her dolly as a special present.









Ok, thats it... I promise I'm done.


So now that I've gotten all of that "doll knitting" out of my system, there are some exciting things coming up here!
I have some projects that are soon crossing the finish line,
as well as some super huge, complicated, scary sweaters
that I will be starting very soon.
Stay Tuned.

8 comments:

Sherilyn said...

I could look at photos of the girls with their dollies all day long...except that I think I hear my ovaries crying. They are absolutely precious.

Anonymous said...

They are just adorable! I love how excited your dauaghter looks and how amazed her cousin's face is when she sees the doll!

I'm making one for my niece for Christmas, and if I get this kind of reaction I'll be truly happy!

Dawn said...

Audrey's face when she opened it is priceless....truly adorable! They are soooo cute together!

Arianwen said...

That is a definate ahhh!What a couple of cuties (and the dolls aren't bad either!)

Sue said...

Oh my goodness her little face is just priceless when she realised what it was. I can see many hours of them playing together with those wonderful dollies that you made.

Cathi said...

I loved seeing the dollies! Love the sweet pics too of the girls too.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I want a pair of them for my 2 little girls Alora and Athena they are the cutest dolls ever and I love your blog:)Hugs Darcy

LauraKCald said...

That was nice of your daughter to give her doll as a special presant.
and the look on her face really means it was a suprise. when Ava's cousin opened it Ava was so happy that she enjoyed it. Great craftman ship on the doll.
I have followed all the adventures of the dolls and they are fantastic. Congrats.