3.19.2009

Buttons


Up at Stitches West a few weeks ago, I indulged in some button buying.
I am not sure what I will use these little rooster buttons for. But I just had to get them.
They are so cute.
Don't you think they would be adorable paired with a little red toddler sweater?
Hmmm... the design wheels are turning..


Also, I brought my long lost Sienna Cardigan along for some button matching.


I came across these buttons almost immediately and they fit great.
Ok. Now I have no excuse. I really need to finish this project up!



Its amazing what the right button can do for a finished piece.

13 comments:

Kitten said...

My gosh! What gorgeous green buttons. They are awesome with the yarn that you've knitted up.

Dawn said...

Those buttons are gorgeous...love the green!:)

rachel b. said...

I use to have a little bit of a button addiction, but I'm getting better about it now. (C: I love the buttons you got! I love the rooster ones to, I think the wood texture is so nice!

AudKnits said...

Oh, those chickens are too precious. Now I know where the phrase "cute as a button" originated!

Puttermeister said...

Even though the gender's wrong, those rooster buttons make me think of Henny Penny.

Poethead said...

I adore buttons! Yes, a little red sweater for those buttons would be great! Get on that!!

Amy Stanton said...

The rooster buttons are so sweet! They would look great on a toddler sweater. I really covet the green buttons though. They're gorgeous.

Faith said...

The teal buttons!! Oh. my. gosh!!! I have serious button envy now.

Cool Midwest Mom said...

Love those buttons!

I added a comment about your podcast on my blog. Feel free to link. Thanks!

http://coolmidwestmom.blogspot.com/

sc beach chik said...

Love those green buttons! I can't wait to see them on your sweater! Oh, the rooster buttons are precious too!

Cathi said...

Beautiful photography Alana! I adore those green buttons. Cute chickens too.

Arianwen said...

Beautiful buttons, especially the green though I like the roosters too! Perfect for an easter something!

Tracy said...

These are fantastic and so perfect!

I just spent a fortune on a couple buttons two days ago... but, at least for me, it is so hard to find fun buttons!
I will have to take some photos asap.
: )