9.12.2010

Patterns Are Here!



In other news...

Boxes of Patterns!

My patterns have arrived! 6,500 patterns to be exact!!!

What patterns you ask? Well.. behind the scenes here I've been a very busy girl.

When I first started designing patterns I didn't know what to expect. I had no idea if anyone would even buy one! So I started small. With the exception of a technical editor, I did everything myself. And it was.. "okay".

Well.. Its been a couple of years now and the response to my patterns
has been overwhelming to say the least and I thank you so much for all of your support!

I felt the need to go bigger and better. My business was expanding greatly and I wanted a pattern line that I could really be proud of.

Over this past year, with the help of some amazing graphic designers and a fabulous technical editor, I have had the layout of the existing Never Not Knitting patterns redesigned and now professionally printed as well.

They are so pretty and I can't tell you how excited I am about them!
They are very special and unique and I'll be sharing more information about them in a future blog post!

Patterns 1

I will still be offering pdf downloads of all my patterns on my blog, but as always the printed patterns will only be sold through yarn shops. Find the list of my pattern stockists here.

Patterns 2

Now the question is.. Where exactly am I going to store 6,500 patterns in my tiny house?



24 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! I recently purchased your cowl pattern and I'm reallly excited to cast on. I love PDFs but how fun to see your work in shops!

Renee said...

So exciting!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get a better look at them :)

Rene Sharp said...

How exciting for you!!! Do you know if there is anywhere in South Africa that sells your patterns?

Maryse said...

I guess I had forgotten about paper patterns ;-) I look forward to seeing it! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yes, it's so exciting! Congratulations on your success, especially when you're doing what you love. Your patterns are beautiful. Your spring garden tee has been in my ravelyr cart for some time now. Let me check out - although i won't be knitting it till next spring, I want to see your beautiful PDF file!

Sherral said...

That's awesome! ....and you have THE CUTEST front door ever!

Alana said...

Hi Rene'!

As of now I do not have a stockist in South Africa. I would definitely be willing to send my patterns there though if their is an interested LYS!

Thanks!
Alana

Kathy said...

TWO THUMBS UP! Congratulations on your growing business!

margaretk said...

I am looking forward to seeing your trunk show this week at Twisted in Portland, OR!

AudKnits said...

Your attention to detail make your patterns really special!

Chantal Boucher said...

congratulation!! Wow what a project!

Rachel said...

Wow girl! You've got some storage issues to tackle. I am so proud of you!!!! Paper patterns rock!!

Unknown said...

I wish I had a local yarn shop. The nearest one to me is about 150 miles away. :(

Oh well, at least I can still purchase the PDF's. :)

Beth said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Denise said...

I just checked the stockists and see there's one in the town next to me, about 20 minutes away :) I'm super excited. Actually I didn't even know they were there. They seem to sell mostly needlepoint stuff but their site says they have yarn too. I'll have to go check them out as my LYS closed last year!

Marta said...

What an incredible moment -- congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Storage issues? You could keep them in my house.... At least one of each! :)
That is really exciting!

Lisa said...

How exciting! Now I want to find the printed versions of the ones I still need - they look beautiful. Love your patterns!

Julie said...

So exciting!! congratulations!! Can't wait to see them at the Naked Sheep!!

lilndmama said...

that's so exciting! congratulations!

Liberty said...

Wow! That is so exciting!

Chasity said...

congrats!! that is so exciting!!

Skein said...

That is awesome! Congratulations :)