9.08.2010

Second Trunk Show.. DONE!



Thanks to my fabulous sample knitters, I am happy to report that my second set of pattern samples is now complete!
I now have two trunk shows traveling around the US and hopefully will have another added by next month.

New Trunk Show

Please check the trunk show schedule to see if it will be appearing at a yarn shop near you!

I don't know about you, but I love seeing knits in person. Sometimes patterns that you would never consider quickly become a must knit item when you are able to try them on and see how they look on you.

This has happened to me time and time again when a friend is knitting a pattern.
Once I start seeing it knit up I am all of the sudden in love. I guess you could call it "project coveting".
Then of course I then have to knit it too. Many things I have made have been a result from knitting jealousy. :)


Trunk Show Tags

In addition to the second trunk show, I also have added these fabulous tags to adorn each sample.
They were designed by Jill Zielinski from the knitterella blog and they are so pretty!


7 comments:

Denise said...

I was going to ask what exactly is a trunk show but you've already kind of explained it. I just wish I had an LYS near enough to me to buy yarn let alone see a 'trunk show'!
Love all your knits. I just don't know which one to knit first :)

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Can't see Lily's SGT in the pile. I hope it made it over the Atlantic in one piece! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you write about "knitting jealousy" -- so hopefully that means you are not freaked out by all the copying I do of YOUR projects! :)

Drop Stitches Not Bombs said...

Congratulations! I love the phrase 'trunk show' - it reminds me of the beginning of 'Nellie the Elephant'! Any plans for a U.K. leg to the tour? I'd love to see some of your beautiful creations in person!

Knit Kat said...

I must join in "drop stitches not bombs's" comment.

Please come to the UK Alana with your trunk show - we would make you VERY VERY VERY welcome, and I would be your first visitor!

Poethead said...

WoW! I love those tags!

CeRae said...

Congratulations on your 2nd trunk show! Gorgeous presentation with the tags!