5.25.2011

Knitted Headbands; Not Just For Little Ones


Recently Veronika from the Yarn on the House blog was kind enough to knit up some samples of my latest headband patterns (Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue) for me to send out with the trunk shows. She also sent me these gorgeous pictures of her daughter, Jasmine, wearing them.


Isn't she beautiful?




I really enjoyed seeing the headband designs on an older girl. I think that this proves that these headband patterns work wonderfully for a girl of any age.





Last year Jasmine was kind enough to model my Spring Garden Tee design as well. Click here to see those photos.

Thank you again to Veronika and Jasmine!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

These headbands are perfect Summer knits.

Julie said...

Love the headbands!! And talk about the perfect way to use up small leftovers of beautiful yarns... just lovely.

Maryse said...

Really nice! Lovely pictures!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I enjoy your blog and am inspired as a new blogger!

Cheers!

Vikki

Anonymous said...

The headbands are lovely! I am enjoying your blog as a new blogger, very inspiring.

Cheers!

Vikki

Sieglinde Schnider said...

I love these. Is it possible to buy the patterns somewhere?

Alana said...

Hi Sieglinde,

Thank you! The patterns are available for download through my pattern store.

Alana

rozemie said...

What a lovely idea to finish some left over skeins. And what a beautiful model is this girl. greetings from Belgium, Rozemie