5.10.2011

Never Not Knitting Patterns For Shops



Thanks to my web programmer husband and my talented graphic designer, I have a brand new wholesale website! This website allows shop owners to easily and conveniently order patterns for their stores and even schedule the trunk show!






If you would like to see my professionally printed patterns carried in your local yarn shop, please direct your shop owner to my new wholesale site at nnkwholesale.com.






It is so exciting for me to see my patterns popping up in more and more places around the world! I would have never thought when I started this venture that my designs would be so far reaching. 
It's been such a fun journey. Thank you. :)



7 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are so pretty! I only just recently came across your patterns in a nearby knitting shop and bought the couple they had left. Sadly, they shut down not long after. But I'm hoping to see them in person again this summer on my roadtrip!

p.s. I finished knitting the Cedar Leaf Shawlette, blocked it, and just today unpinned it and LOVE it!

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Good to look at Alana! Congratulations.

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

I have suggested you patterns to LYS around me . . . Perhaps soon they will listen!

Charlotte kaae said...

Awsome, congratulations, Hope that my Copenhagen LYS will have your patters... I've just send her a link to your page.

Kitty Couture said...

How exciting! Congratulations on this achievement.

Rach said...

congrats on the new wholesale website. It's beautiful!

Kathryn said...

My reader is showing another secret project - and that post has been removed. Looking forward to the big reveal!!!