9.21.2012

Tanis Fiber Arts Year in Colour Club



I was delighted to design this textural sock, Arching Leaves, for the September installment of 
Tanis Fiber Arts Year in Colour Club


Photos courtesy of Tanis Fiber Arts

Tanis' yarns and colorways are truly exceptional and this particular skein was of course no different.


When September rolls around every year... I start to think about dreamy autumnal shades. This colorway perfectly reflects the colors of the changing leaves and evokes the feeling of a cozy autumn afternoon when the air is crisp and the world is colorful. These socks combine my two favorite things. A leafy textural stitch pattern and the warm inviting colors of the season.


This pattern is available exclusively to the Year in Colour Club members but will be available to the public as part of my new pattern collection coming in 2013.


10 comments:

Cindy/KS said...

lovely socks & color!

Tina said...

I LOVE these!

Zenitude said...

They are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

they are amazing, I really wont to knit these some day.

Anonymous said...

by the way I have a mitten giveaway going in
at my blog, if you are interested.

Maryse said...

Beautiful! I'm so looking forward to knitting them! Thank you so much!

Chadah said...

I've never been that keen to knit socks but I'm drawn to these! Will have to wait til 2013 tho!

Lori said...

Like the previous person who commented, I've not really been a sock knitter, but these may turn me around. They are really beautiful!

WhitMc said...

You really hit this pattern out of the park. It complements the color of the yarn beautifully, I feel lucky to be in the TFA club to get early access to the pattern! Thank you!

Naomi said...

Beautiful!!