11.12.2012

Last Chance!



Just a reminder that pre-orders for Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf will be ending on 
November 15th at the end of the day. (Please see below)

(Update 11-19-12: The pre-order promotion has now expired. Thank you everyone for your support! We look forward to shipping the books out to you!)


This is your last chance to order this
Price: $18.95



And get this,


 and this.

In this.

For only the price of this.


In all seriousness... the Deluxe Edition-Gift Set is only free for pre-orders. 
Once pre-orders are over (beginning on November 16th) 
the Deluxe Edition will go to it's regular price of $26.95.


That means that if  you order the book before the 16th.. you will save $8 on this awesome gift set!


The books are being shipped to us now and we are so excited to start sending out your orders. 
Thank you everybody for all of your support. :)





9 comments:

Rumpelstiltskin said...

I would love too. It's just a bummer that the shippingcosts to Belgium are as expensive as the book itself. :s

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Will I be able to order extra sets of the paper dolls or puzzle without the book? My granddaughter lives far away, and I like to give her gifts and then also have the same toys at my home for when she visits... :)

By the way Readers, if you have not ordered this book, GO DO IT NOW!!! I don't know how you are resisting... well, unless you live in Belgium, which is quite a bummer... =/

altaenaknitter said...

I was blown away by how well your daughter read the story! You must be so proud of her. The book is also beautiful -- Neesha's illustrations are fabulous.

Stacy said...

I just received my Annie book set! It's fabulous! I can't wait to give it to my 8 yr old friend Jorja. In fact, since I don't do xmas, I get to give it to her very soon. But first I want to very carefully, without bending it, read the book and admire everything. And of course we will be knitting the scarf together! Many, many thanks -- love, love love it!

aknitterforever said...

Perfect timing! Today is my birthday and I received the book. :)

Mel said...

I love the book and the deluxe set. Bought it today from The Whole Nine Yarns for my little girls third birthday. :) Love love love the book and deluxe set! <3 Melanie and Alida

emmy said...

My Books arrived over the weekend and they are just lovely!! I can't wait to gift the set to my Granddaughter for Christmas. I may have an extra set just for me :)

mariaeb on Ravelry said...

Alana and Annie,
I just received my book and all the rest of the package....GORGEOUS!!!! I can hardly wait to gift it to my 4 year old granddaughter, Elena. She has been trying to learn to knit but looses her interest, this may be just the inspiration she needs. Thanks to all three of you for such a beautiful work of art. Best during the Holidays! Maria

Grandmatutu said...

I've received my preordered book, puzzle, paper dolls. Absolutely adorable. My granddaughter will adore this for Christmas! Thanks, Alana!