2.19.2013

Getting Ready For Stitches West!


I am excitedly packing up for Stitches West today! 

Becoming Art and Never Not Knitting will be sharing booth 1147 this year. Please stop by and say hello! Lisa's Becoming Art yarn line is so special. I love her stuff and her yarns pair beautifully with my designs. Come see for yourself! Here is a photo of our booth from Stitches West 2011.. beautiful stuff, right?


Well it's even better in person!

This year in addition to Lisa's fabulous yarn, I will have the Never Not Knitting patterns available as well as the Coastal Kids patterns, Coastal Knits books, and Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf books and deluxe edition-gift sets. Also.. some limited edition single patterns from the new book, Botanical Knits
(These will only be available at the show.)

There will be two book signings for Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf!
"Annie" herself will be making a guest appearance for the signings. :)

Please stop by Friday or Saturday at 10:30 AM to get your copy signed and to meet the real "Annie".

And I have a few surprises as well.. Last night I made up these hand-sewn burlap bags filled with treats and fastened with the original Little Leaves from the Botanical Knits book.I will be giving these away to the first 12 knitters that come by the booth wearing a Botanical Knits garment.


As always, I will have lots of knitted samples to show.

 This year I will be showing some new pieces from Botanical Knits, as well as my original Little Oak sweater sample.

It looks so tiny and cute. 


It's hard for me to imagine that this BIG toddler boy ever fit into it!



This trouble-maker of a toddler boy....

Alright everyone! And now..I have to repair a decapitated mannequin and finish packing up!

I will look forward to seeing you at the show! :)


8 comments:

Renee Anne said...

I'm jealous! I can't go to Stitches West this year because we're moving this weekend :( Boooooo!

Suzy said...

Oh, I do wish I lived closer. Tasmania is a bit far away! :-)

Keppy Girl Knits said...

Love the pictures of your BIG boy! The time just seems to fly by and kids grow up so fast! Good luck at Stitches West and the book signings, I wish I could make it out West for this event, it sounds wonderful (and maybe just a little over whelming).
Charlene Brown (Keppygirl on Raverlry)

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Have fun! And enjoy that boy, decapitaions aside...he is sooo cute!

Kristen Rettig said...

I'll stop by and say HI! Cannot wait!

penelope10 said...

Sounds and looks like so much fun!
Enjoy!
Precious pictures of your little man!

shabby girl said...

I've lived most of my life in Santa Cruz. Oh, if I were still there, I'd be at your booth for sure!
I know it will be a success!

Julie said...

Good luck at Stitches West, I'm sure it'll go VERY well! Your little boy is too cute, and those photos are hilarious. He's so big!