8.12.2008

Ravelympics Day 5


It's day 5 and I'm still going strong!

I am making good progress on my Lush and Lacy Cardigan.

The back has been completed!


Oh... I finished one of the pockets too, but didn't bother to photograph it. :)

I decided to go ahead and use up the yarn that I had originally purposed for this sweater. Elsebeth Lavold Angora. Yes, I happen to like this crazy shade of green.

So far, I love making this cardigan. The lace panels keep it interesting, and since the pattern is worked on a US size 9 needle, it is going fast!





I have been seriously neglecting my blog lately and I have several projects to share.
One is finished and two more have been cast on.

This week I plan to post every other day to catch up. ...hopefully...

5 comments:

Cathi said...

That yarn looks nice in the cables! Can't wait to see the FO.

Dawn said...

Looking beautiful...love the green!:)

NatRed2 said...

Looking Good!!! I did not pick anything quite as challenging as a sweater. I can't seem to complete one at all!
I am here to cheer you on! Rah rah rah...go go go

skinner studio said...

Wow! You are lightning fast! I can't wait to see the finished results...

Anonymous said...

I always wondered what that tool was used for. It's a holder of sorts. I too love the color. Your sweater much have turned out beautiful.