8.10.2011

Fall Pattern Sale: Day 3


Day 3 of the pattern sale is here and I've chosen the Cosette Wrap for today's discount pattern!
This is a soft and cozy, worsted weight shawl that will keep you warm through the cool autumn months.



Click HERE for all of the pattern information.


For my original version I chose two lovely tonal shades of Madelinetosh yarn which worked really nice together for this design. As time has gone on it has been fun to see other different types of yarn knitters have chosen for their own Cosette Wrap projects.

One of my favorite versions is this one. This Cosette features a lovely multi-colored handspun yarn which gives it a completely different look.


Knit by Davina (twouglyducks on Ravelry), This sample was knit for display at our booth at Stitches West and it was even more lovely in person.

The Cosette Wrap will be on sale for 50% off only for today, August 10th, until midnight PST.

Enter special code:
CozyCosette

Thanks!



7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Seeing your patterns each day on parade makes me so happy. I have to figure how to knit faster and when I sleep to keep up with all of your designs. Have a great day, Alana!

Clara said...

Just purchased this pattern from my LYS and am so anxious to get started on it. Just want to find the right yarn and color for me.

Unknown said...

I love the colors of the first one!

Denise said...

Oh bummer, I missed the beret pattern yesterday :( Love all your patterns Alana and I've bought this one for my collection, I am looking forward to finding some pretty yarn for it :)

Unknown said...

Hi Alana,

I don't know if you mean to mail the patterns out at 12pm (in the afternoon), but I keep getting them late in the day, around 9pm. Is this what you meant, or am I the only one receiving them late? By the time I see them it's usually too late.

Sincerely,
Denise

Alana said...

Hi Denise!

Im sorry, I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Would you like to email me your concern?nevernotknitting@gmail.com

-Alana

Unknown said...

Oh no, i missed this one!