8.11.2011

Fall Pattern Sale: Day 4

For today's discount pattern, I've chosen another one of my favorites for fall.

The Oak Grove mitts are functional and warm while the embossed leaf on the back makes them stand out as something truly striking and unique.

They are the ideal autumn mitts in my opinion and I can't wait to use mine again in the upcoming season.

Click HERE for all of the pattern information.

There are so many beautiful versions of Oak Grove on Ravelry, but these two projects in particular caught my eye.


Knit by Jessica (jayellesea on Ravelry). I love the way this picture is styled and the warm autumnal colorway she chose.


Knit by Linda (BoatkrazysWife on Ravelry). I thought that this picture was great too! It's great to see what Oak Grove looks like knit up in a fun bright colorway!

Oak Grove will be on sale for 50% off only for today, August 11th, until midnight PST.

Enter Special code:
Iloveoakgrove

Have fun!

6 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

I missed out on the fun the previous days as I was away, but I'm so glad to add these to my collection - they're among my favourite of your designs. I love the project pictures you chose, too.

Rachelle said...

missed out on one that I wanted earlier (the lovely hat), but have been waiting for these too; have some Bugga on its way and I think I know what it'll be.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Was hoping these would make an appearance in the fall sale. Now I have to ponder which yarn to make these with (am picking up wool for the Autumn Vines Beret tomorrow!).

kjramstack said...

YES! I had my fingers crossed that this pattern would show up in the sale this week.

JelliDonut said...

Thank you for offering this lovely pattern in your sale. Can't wait to get started on it!

polkaknits said...

This pattern is so beautiful so I couldn't resist...Now I'm thinking what yarn to choose. Thank you Alana!