8.12.2011

Fall Pattern Sale: Day 5


It's Day 5 of the Fall Pattern Sale and I have chosen to feature the Shawl Collared Cowl for today's discount pattern!

This pattern has been very popular around Ravelry, and I think that there is good reason for that. 
It's a chic design knit in bulky yarn, so its extremely quick to knit up. It's also extremely functional and warm..AND it has buttons.. what's not to love here? :)



Click HERE for all of the pattern information.



Many have mentioned to me that this has been their 'go-to pattern' for gift knitting. 
One knitter in particular completely impressed me with the pictures of the many Shawl Collared Cowls she knit for her daughters preschool teachers and staff.

What a great idea!


Knit by Kerstin (kerstinlee on Ravelry). How fun to see these cowls in so many different color and button combinations!


(If you notice in the above picture, Kerstin chose to work a popular modification and add an additional garter st edge. Many have chosen to do this to minimize the natural curl of the fabric.)


Shawl Collared Cowl will be on sale for 50% off only for today, August 12th, until midnight PST.

Enter Special Code:
Warmandchicforfall
Enjoy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for teacher gifts.

I rushed to get this as I missed the other cowl :(
kitchen/house remodel & school vacation don't mix ! But when it's all done I will have your lovely patterns waiting :)

Jessica said...

Bought mine!! Thanks for the sale! :0)
Jpeled on ravelry

Unknown said...

Beautiful cowls. It's great to see them in a bunch of different colors. Instead of buying the pattern, do you sell the finished item?

Meredith said...

Somehow, I've never seen this pattern of yours! I bought this one and I love it. I can't wait to make it in a bunch of different yarns!