1.01.2014

More Updates


Wow.. It's 2014 already?

The past few months have been a whirlwind of changes in both my personal and business life, but one thing remains constant. I am STILL working on my designs for Botanical Knits 2.

I know. I know. I am sure you are so sick of hearing about this "upcoming" book. But I promise. I'm nearly done and am planning on releasing it in the next few months.

I'm working on the final samples today.

An orange sweater out of Sunshine Yarns Merino Sport with lovely Autumn Leaf lace insets.


Now to finish up that seaming!


I just received back in the mail these tiny cozy mitts from a test knitter out of Brooklyn Tweed Loft which I am quite in love with.

These mitts have a similar "Twigs and Willows" stitch pattern from my sweater in the first book. These are a great option for knitters who want to try out the stitches, but don't want to make a whole sweater!


AND... I'm working on THIS again. And No. I don't want to talk about it. :)


Almost there!

12 comments:

Julie said...

ooooh, those all look so wonderful already, and the beautiful, earthy, autumn-y colours! Swoon.

Amanda K said...

Ohh all of the yarn colours are simply delicious. I love the insert in the first photo - so beautiful.

kathy b said...

I love the fingerless gloves design.

lmecoll on Ravlery said...

Love the fingerless gloves!

lmecoll on Ravelry

9peasMom said...

I have each of your books and am anxiously awaiting this one too!

Alane said...

I'm not much of a sweater person at this point, so I love seeing the designs in something on a smaller scale. More lovely designs!

Silvia M. said...

That shade of orange is just beautiful!

Judy said...

Love the sweater, love the mitts and love Brooklyn Tweed Loft! I'm ready for the new book!

xxoo

Judy said...

Love the sweater, love the mitts and love Brooklyn Tweed Loft! I'm ready for the new book!

xxoo

shabby girl said...

You keep talkin' girl! I love your patterns. So beautiful! I'm waiting patiently !

Anonymous said...

oh, these look lovely. those fingerless mitts would be such a nice thing to have in the office. I hope all is well and it's all GOOD upheaval and happy 2014!

Kasia said...

I can't wait to see the whole collection, so far love love love lol