2.13.2014

Last Chance For Sprig!



Hello friends. I am planning on releasing Botanical Knits 2 in e-book format and for pre-order in print in the next couple of weeks. Because of this, I will be taking down my Sprig sweater pattern on February 20th. Sprig will be included in the new book, but this is your last chance to purchase the pattern individually. 


Remember that if you choose to purchase Botanical Knits 2 the entire cost of the Sprig pattern pdf will be applied to your purchase of the book. Please keep your Paypal receipt email containing your Transaction ID or Receipt No. code. Either of these codes will allow you to receive a $6 discount on your copy of Botanical Knits 2!

I am so pleased with the positive response that this sweater design has already received on Ravelry. There are already so many beautiful finished sweaters to look at. I love seeing the different color and yarn variations!

One of the first Sprig sweaters to pop up was this lovely gray version by ittybitty on Ravelry, and it is still one of my favorites.


Check out all of the other fabulous projects HERE.
Click HERE to purchase the individual Sprig pattern pdf.


3 comments:

Mira said...

I just finished knitting mine, only ends, buttons and blocking now. It's for my daughter and she loves it. Such a great pattern! I can't wait for the book!

Creative Purple Veggies said...

It's so beautiful! Great job.

Unknown said...

I am SO excited for Botanical Knits 2! I will definitely be on your pre-order list. :)